PARENT TODDLER Club
Unique toddler development program (for age 13-30 months), designed to keep them constructive, challenged, active, and stimulated by offering them a multi-disciplinary experience of learning in a safe and happy environment. We provide ideas for play, tummy time, movement, visual development, hand-eye coordination and music in simple practical ways that can easily be replicated at home.
Sensory and Intellectual development: A sensory environment rich in sights, sounds, smells, tastes and textures promotes brain growth and increases the capacity for intellectual development
Language and Social development: Language and communication skills include the ability to understand others and express oneself using words, gestures, or facial expressions through various learning avenues. Children are more likely to arrive at school “ready to learn”
Physical development: Children will get to enjoy tummy time, baby yoga and a wealth of soft play equipment to enhance gross and fine motor skills thus contributing to physical development.
- Increase parent – child bonding
- Infuse skill building among all different developmental areas: physical, language, socio-emotional and cognitive.
- Help toddlers to gain confidence in socializing with others while still in the presence of their parents.
- Improve gross and fine motor skills
- Help the child understand relationships with self, peers, and loved ones
- Develop imagination and creativity
- Develop expressive and receptive language
- Nourish curiosity and enjoyment of activities and objects
Age group: 9 – 30 months
Twice a week on Monday and Wednesday